
Hello all! It's Carrie masquerading as Nikkie again. I was getting my car serviced in Orem yesterday and it was such a nice day that I thought I would drive up to Brickerhaven and make sure things were okay at the cabin. I thought I would post some pictures for those of you not able to do so. This really is the best place in the world!

It seems dark and dreary but give it one month and Stewart Falls will be gorgeous once again!

This was just pretty. I almost dropped my iPhone in this lovely stream so I'm posting the picture to spite my phone.

What's a trip to the cabin without a stop at the playground...

...And the fishing pond!

Kim, I added this picture for your boys. This is what the beavers have done. You can show Eliot and Ben real beaver dams. Not that theirs aren't every bit as creative.

I have seriously always hated this sign. It should say "Slow! Children Playing" Otherwise it just seems mean.
I just never seem to read/see things from Carrie's unique perspective. I can't stop laughing about the last picture (slow children) and the screw driver episode. Keep 'em coming...
ReplyDeleteCarrie- you're killing us with homesickness. Can't wait for a trip to the cabin this June. I'm glad you're making your phone remember who's boss.
ReplyDelete