While I was staying with Mom, I decided to tackle Dad's slide collection downstairs. I assumed there were some treasures down there and I didn't want them to be lost. I got through scanning almost all of them, but there were some I couldn't get to. I did make the executive decision to not scan any photos of Dad's mission or when he was overseas with the Navy unless they had Dad in them. Eventually I will send each of the siblings a disk with all these photo files on them. But for now, I wanted to share some real treasures.
Dad and his family in southern Utah. I assume this is post-mission, pre-dental school years.
Dad, Mac, Papa Dade, and many others.
Really young and adorable Mom. I'm almost positive this is their honeymoon.
I really love this photo of Mom, Marg and Paul




Kim, Thank you! So very, very time-consuming but so very priceless. Thank you for all your efforts!
ReplyDelete