Tuesday, December 20, 2011
Sunday Family Party
Hey everyone, Carrie here. I never could figure out how to post so I hi-jacked Nikkie's account. Jessie and the Rick McKay family had a goodbye party and I was the annoying one with the camera last Sunday so I thought I would share some of the pictures. For Dave and Kim you guys can have some updated pictures.
Jessie's pretty (and yummy) Army cake
Jessie and the Browns, Jeff and Katie
Jessie and Aunt Margaret
Jessie and Cathy
Jessie and Lori
Awwww sweet picture! This is right after Daniel jumped off the balcony to the love sack so we are all thrilled he didn not break legs, arms or his head.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Way to go, Carrie! Great pictures. I vote for you to be the official family photographer!!!
ReplyDeleteBest wishes to Jessie and the Rick McKay Family...we'll all miss you tons.
Yep, Carrie, you can have the position Dad used to hold of family photo/video taker.
ReplyDeleteWish we could have been there. We're sorry we'll miss seeing the Rick McKays, but glad I'll have a chance to hug Jessie before she leaves.
Thanks for keeping the blog filled with up-to-date photos. It's so nice to see the family.
And that was an awesome army cake.
Dave says:
ReplyDeleteAwesome pics Carrie! Looks like a fun yet hard evening. I hate goodbyes. They're easier to read about than experience.
Way to go Jessie! Not the ideal situation but I for one am proud of you. Thank you for serving our country. We'll be thinking about you
constantly and you'll be in every prayer.
And to the McKay family: Watch out Texas! Houston is about to become a lot more fun.