
It's been four years now. This guy has been on my mind a lot this week. I wanted to just give a big shout out to Mom for writing more on their life together, Chris & Carrie for re-typing Dad's autobiography, and to Becky for spending countless hours pulling it altogether. Seriously I think if we added up the time Becky spent it might just be entire weeks of her life. What an amazing gift each of you has done for the rest of the family. I can't wait to see the final product.
THANK YOU!!!!!
It should actually be finished in the next couple of days. I had mom's copy bound and gave it to her on Saturday. She suggested a few changes, which I'm working on now and should have them done soon. I know she wants to get them to everyone for Valentine's Day.
ReplyDeleteDave says:
ReplyDeleteI can't wait. I second Kim's thanks to all who have contributed so much to it. I am looking forward to sitting down with the kids to read it.
They arrived today. They look beautiful. I read a little, started crying, realized I had other priorities today. So I reluctantly put it aside. But I'll get that box of kleenex this weekend and sit down to read.
ReplyDeleteThank you!!!
I feel weird about not contributing to the cost of the production.
Dave says:
ReplyDeleteMy copies arrived today. Big problem with having your place of work also be where the post office is. I've just spent two hours that I should otherwise have been working sitting at my desk crying. Oops. Looks like I'll be working some extra hours this week. Fantastic job to everyone who contributed. Thanks for the hard work and what will be a cherished posession for years.