Saturday, March 19, 2011

For Aunt Jessie (confusing when your cousin is almost the same age as your mom)






We visited the Airplane Museum today (it is the home of the "birth of the helicopter"). It was my first visit so the boys were showing me around. There are two helicopters they could climb into. While the guide was trying to tell them about it, the boys continually interrupted them to say "my aunt Jessie flies helicopters. She is a pilot of an Apache." Sadly in February I had an issue on my computer and lost a lot of photos. I have tried to recover most. But our visit to Jessie's helicopters last August have disappeared. I haven't broken it to the boys yet because they will be devastated. They are so proud of her and so are we!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, it's kind of confusing. Sometimes when talking to my kids I refer to my nieces as Aunt so and so.
    We're pretty darn proud of "Aunt Jessie" in these parts too.
    Looks like a fun museum. I can totally imagine Eliot emphatically informing a tour guide of important information.

    ReplyDelete