I now have six chickens they are shadow, mist, stripe, goldenwing, talon, and I haven't named the last one. They are really cute. Elizabeth p.s. these are the 5 I've named.
I had chickens when I was about your age. They were really cute but then they got big. One day, they weren't there anymore. Grandpa told me they were just too smelly and so he took them out to Uncle Manny's farm to live. I hope they had a happy life out there, but I always worried when Aunt Ella served chicken for family dinners...
I love chicks! I also love kittens - chickens and cats a little less, but if you let your chickens run around and poop on your lawn it makes it nice and healthy and green. - Traci
I hope that McDonalds doesn't get them and turn them into nuggets. Love, Maggie
ReplyDeleteI had chickens when I was about your age. They were really cute but then they got big. One day, they weren't there anymore. Grandpa told me they were just too smelly and so he took them out to Uncle Manny's farm to live. I hope they had a happy life out there, but I always worried when Aunt Ella served chicken for family dinners...
ReplyDeleteI love chicks! I also love kittens - chickens and cats a little less, but if you let your chickens run around and poop on your lawn it makes it nice and healthy and green. - Traci
ReplyDelete