Kyle and I went to the doctor today to see if we were having a little boy or a little girl. Kyle was certain that it was going to be a little girl. After a while of the baby crossing its legs we were finally able to see that it is a girl. We are both so excited! The baby had her hands up hiding her face for most of the time, guess she is just like her mom and does not like to have her picture taken....
Congratulations Heather!! We are so excited that we will be in town for her arrival. I was told by an ultrasound tech that almost always when the baby is crossing her legs it's a girl. But glad you got the official word.
ReplyDeleteWooohooo!!! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteMadeline's Grandma is pretty excited...I get to buy lots of cute pink baby clothes in the next few months! Abbie will by here in May and Maddie will arrive in August. Glad I'll be sleeping through the nights...unlike others I know :)
ReplyDelete