Wednesday, March 16, 2011

The Reid Family




These are a few newer pictures of my girls. A update on my family is that we are expecting another girl in the end of July. This will be the last addition to our family so we will be blessed with 4 girls that really know how to keep us on our toes. I am sure everyone has heard but if not I will tell you what has happened in the last few weeks. Three weeks ago I went into the hospital for right side pain and 12 hours later the doctors went in and took out my appendix. After the surgery the doctor gave me a 2 week window where we would know if the baby will survive or not. I have to say that as painful as it was to have Abby move and poke me all day it was a blessing that she was giving me the sign that everything was okay. It has been a very long trying year and as much as we would have liked to have a little boy we are very excited to bring another little girl to our family. Everything else is going great. I will post more pictures later. Thank you for all the prays and love that you all have sent my way we sure feel them.

4 comments:

  1. Your girls are so beautiful Deb. I hope your hanging in there and feeling better. Four is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you're hanging in there even, oy, I apologize for the volume of spelling and gramatical errors about to be made by me. - Traci

    ReplyDelete
  3. grammatical - oh forget it. - Traci

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures of such cute kids. Deb, hope you're feeling better now. You have a habit of being able to weather any storm very gracefully. Hang in there. We're excited about your new little girl... looks like there will be 2 "Abbys" in the family. Missy and Derek are naming their new addition "Abby," as well. Great minds must think alike...

    ReplyDelete